Pet Passports

All pets need a Passport to travel abroad. Its very like getting your own Passport but we will handle all the paperwork involved.

Your pet will need a Passport, Microchip, up to date Rabies Vaccination, annual boosters vaccinations and have parasite treatment done. If travelling inside the EU, the Rabies vaccination has to be given at least 21 days before travelling.

Within 24-120 hours before pet’s travel date, your pet must have a Travel Health Check, be administed a special worming medication and have the Passport stamped/signed by a Vet.

Depending on regulations in different countries, you may need a Rabies vaccine blood test and that may take weeks or even months. Non-EU countries have different regulations. Check with your own Embassy first, as to their rules and regulations for transports pets.

Ireland has restrictions on animals coming from various countries. Currently to re-enter Ireland from high risk countries, your pet has to have a successful blood test at least 30 days post Rabies vaccination and at least 3 months before re-entry.

Let us know when and where you are travelling to so we can make sure about restrictions in the country you are going to. Contact us at least 4-6 weeks before travelling inside the EU and at least 4 months before, for countries outside the EU.

Call us today on (021) 2067700 for a time and day that suits or